3.3
Additional Fees

I am disappointed in Regions Bank in Smithville, TN.I am trying to get my disability approved and have not worked in 20 months after working for 40 years.

This has been the hardest time for me in my life. I borrow money from family to have enough to pay bills and go to doctors visits. I was charged an $8.00 fee for not using my card enough, which thru my account into overdraft and I was charged another $36.00 OD Fee. I talked to the bank manager about it and he told me there was nothing he could do.

I have known him since he was born. He knows my situation very well. Maybe these people do not have the authority to help you out or maybe they just don't care. I am really down about this since I will not have money to get by until the end of the month.

I doubt any of these managers have ever been in this spot. I am required to have a bank for my Disability Checks to be deposited into. Which will be very soon. At this moment I would rather put my money under my mattress than to deal with this bank.

I worked in banks years ago and the President and Managers would actually help people out. Times have really changed. I realize my account is not worth anything at the moment, but this is going to change very soon.

I guess I can be put in the pissed off category.I hate feeling this way.

Seb_r.74 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Regions Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants Regions Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regions Bank regions bank account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Regions Bank?

Comments