I have been banking with Regions for 6 years.I recently moved and decided to use the Regions Bank at 8100 Okeechobee Blvd.West Palm beach Fl.The Management is not knowledgeable when i go through the drive thru they make people including myself wait at least 20 mins before they complete a transaction.Asked to come in to branch for withdrawals which is really weird if your depositing a check.Also, I experienced ordering a new bank card from them and twice the card never showed up or it was lost.l I have a view of the Lady Tracey and Beverly being very dishonest and disrespectful.They dont like blacks there.FYI very racist and jealous tellers who are slow and dont know their jobs very well.

concernedcustomer_2015 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Regions Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regions Bank to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful customer service and lack of communication. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regions Bank and regions bank banking service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments