Kingfield, Maine

I am on disability and the insurance company paid payments that I had already paid and the bank is stil saying ing owe them.I sent all my checks and they will not review the account or even call.

Regions is a crook. What terms of service I checked it but didn't see it on this page to read it.

Oh so you have to have a hundred words well how sweet.

All I ask is that you take the time to audit this account.I have asked for a history printout seven times and each time someone and lied and said it was in themail.

Review about: Regions Bank Account.

Had an Experience with Regions Bank?

Comments

#52039

You or someone on the account should visit your local Regions office to get the information you need. It is possible that your address is incorrect on bank systems.

This is a major problem at banks because customers do not update addresses and phone numbers when they move. It may not be the bank, it may be the mail....otherwise, you can call and get the information over the phone calling 1-800-REGIONS

Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more