I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012.I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on 03/01/2013.
I set up reacquiring payments for those monthly bills on 03/04/2013 to start 04/03/2013. I made an error and paid a $100.00 utility bill as a one-time payment, and to be sent out immediately on 03/04/2013. Ordinarily the bank returns electronic checks without a fee if the funds are not available. In this cause they paid the error because I had over 8 small pending transactions that had not posted to the account yet.
They ended up charging me $288.00 for all the 8 pending transactions once they posted. The bank robbed me for $288.00. I complained for three days straight and they reversed $144.00 of the charges. I am pursuing justice through the judicial system.
I am looking to change the banking regulation regarding pending transactions and overdraft fees. I requested a copy of my transaction logs to see when the overdraft debit card transactions were initiated at each merchant as evidence for my case from my local Regions branch in Snellville, GA. The branch manager claimed he had not been approved for that type of access to bank accounts. The branch manager referred me the electronic banking department to assist me with my request.
I spoke with several supervisors from several call centers. The call center supervisors all said they have access to the information I requested, but could not send the branch the information to give me. I am PISSED at Regions Bank. I will pursue justice for all Americans can be protected from the Banks bogus overdraft charges.
“An injustice anywhere, threatens justice everywhere".(Martin Luther King JR.)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My name is DeMar Kennerly 21st Sacramento,CA a man by the name Brian hits my vehicle 2013 Mercedes Benz and is trying to get away i need a witness that..."
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."