Regions Bank is run by thieves who masquerade as bank workers.My account was turned over to collections and I was in the process of making payments to the local branch where I signed everytime I made a payment in a "log book".

Related: Regions Bank - Cost me thousands of dollars and I never had an account with them.

I was never given a balance due or anything showing where I had made a payment. Then they removed all the money from my mom's little checking account just because I was listed as a beneficiary without any notice, letter or anything. They then took money from my other account that I used to pay my mortgage, food, etc., without a letter or warning. Now they are saying they do not have "records" showing where they were paid and they do not "keep those".

Something should be done about their robbery of hard working people who try to honestly pay their debts.

Review about: Collection Action.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regions Bank?

Comments

Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States #772909

Had a similar experience with the Regions Bank in

Titusville Fl. I think they shared my mom's bank account info with the nursing home and took money out of her account in excess to the money they took out of her sister's account.