the customer service folks at regions rewards program are totally inept.i wanted to get cash back from the points i was accruing from my credit card, but for some reason they suddenly only had my address from 5 years ago.

after speaking with 2 customer reps (which took about an hour in which the hold time took up most of the period), and getting no where, I asked to speak to their supervisor (doug #50745 - all customer reps have ids, which is a good means of tracking your process). after about 20 minutes my address was allegedly changed to my current address, and i was told a check would be sent to me. later in the day i get an email confirming a check was sent to me......at my 5 year old address. i might as well have talked to a cantaloupe for an hour and a half.

regions bank used to be a great bank before they became a behemoth.

don't get a credit card from them.not worth the aggravation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regions Bank Credit Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regions Bank?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake - Damage done to my boat Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake "I hired the mechanic staff at Island Cover Marina to install a new transmission in my 1992 Supra inboard boat. The staff installed the transmission incorrectly. The transmission failed half..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Havenbrook Homes - SCAM REALTOR Havenbrook Homes "I moved in a property back in August 2015 with Havenbrookhomes having just moved out May 2017. I tolerated back up sewer line the first week i moved in outside..." Read more