Regions Bank - Stole money from elderly mom's account without warning

Regions Bank is run by thieves who masquerade as bank workers.My account was turned over to collections and I was in the process of making payments to the local branch where I signed everytime I made a payment in a "log book".

I was never given a balance due or anything showing where I had made a payment. Then they removed all the money from my mom's little checking account just because I was listed as a beneficiary without any notice, letter or anything. They then took money from my other account that I used to pay my mortgage, food, etc., without a letter or warning. Now they are saying they do not have "records" showing where they were paid and they do not "keep those".

Something should be done about their robbery of hard working people who try to honestly pay their debts.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13, 2014 #772909 Bolingbrook, Illinois

Had a similar experience with the Regions Bank in
Titusville Fl. I think they shared my mom's bank account info with the nursing home and took money out of her account in excess to the money they took out of her sister's account.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Regions Bank. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Regions Bank.
Filing a new complaint about