Regions Bank - Stole money from elderly mom's account without warning
Regions Bank is run by thieves who masquerade as bank workers.My account was turned over to collections and I was in the process of making payments to the local branch where I signed everytime I made a payment in a "log book".
I was never given a balance due or anything showing where I had made a payment. Then they removed all the money from my mom's little checking account just because I was listed as a beneficiary without any notice, letter or anything. They then took money from my other account that I used to pay my mortgage, food, etc., without a letter or warning. Now they are saying they do not have "records" showing where they were paid and they do not "keep those".
Something should be done about their robbery of hard working people who try to honestly pay their debts.c13ff02
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."