Regions Bank is run by thieves who masquerade as bank workers.My account was turned over to collections and I was in the process of making payments to the local branch where I signed everytime I made a payment in a "log book".
I was never given a balance due or anything showing where I had made a payment. Then they removed all the money from my mom's little checking account just because I was listed as a beneficiary without any notice, letter or anything. They then took money from my other account that I used to pay my mortgage, food, etc., without a letter or warning. Now they are saying they do not have "records" showing where they were paid and they do not "keep those".
Something should be done about their robbery of hard working people who try to honestly pay their debts.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Collection Action
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..."
- "STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!! First, I received several calls from this dealership asking me to come in person and talk to the salesperson "Alex" so I finally decided to..."
- "We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16. I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."