• show-popup

Product / Service Collection Action
Category Accounting
Views 23
Monetary Loss

Regions Bank is run by thieves who masquerade as bank workers.My account was turned over to collections and I was in the process of making payments to the local branch where I signed everytime I made a payment in a "log book".

I was never given a balance due or anything showing where I had made a payment. Then they removed all the money from my mom's little checking account just because I was listed as a beneficiary without any notice, letter or anything. They then took money from my other account that I used to pay my mortgage, food, etc., without a letter or warning. Now they are saying they do not have "records" showing where they were paid and they do not "keep those".

Something should be done about their robbery of hard working people who try to honestly pay their debts. 30b480f

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 13  from Bolingbrook, Illinois
Had a similar experience with the Regions Bank in
Titusville Fl. I think they shared my mom's bank account info with the nursing home and took money out of her account in excess to the money they took out of her sister's account.
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Regions Bank complaint

Info given out

Me and my husband have accounts together, they sent something in the mail with just my name on it an...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Regions Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug