Regions Bank - REWARDS PROGRAM
the customer service folks at regions rewards program are totally inept.i wanted to get cash back from the points i was accruing from my credit card, but for some reason they suddenly only had my address from 5 years ago.
after speaking with 2 customer reps (which took about an hour in which the hold time took up most of the period), and getting no where, I asked to speak to their supervisor (doug #50745 - all customer reps have ids, which is a good means of tracking your process). after about 20 minutes my address was allegedly changed to my current address, and i was told a check would be sent to me. later in the day i get an email confirming a check was sent to me......at my 5 year old address. i might as well have talked to a cantaloupe for an hour and a half.
regions bank used to be a great bank before they became a behemoth.
don't get a credit card from them.not worth the aggravation.review #378841
You may also like
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "Go into "Sports and Outdoor" at the OfferUp site, and you can find tons of guns, knives, and crossbows. There is no control over these firearm sales. I'm expecting to..."
- "We have brought a natuzzi sofa from furniture village in milton keynes u.k this will be our 4th replacement the other 3 have been a totally shocking ie shaggy leather..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."