Regions Bank - REWARDS PROGRAM
the customer service folks at regions rewards program are totally inept.i wanted to get cash back from the points i was accruing from my credit card, but for some reason they suddenly only had my address from 5 years ago.
after speaking with 2 customer reps (which took about an hour in which the hold time took up most of the period), and getting no where, I asked to speak to their supervisor (doug #50745 - all customer reps have ids, which is a good means of tracking your process). after about 20 minutes my address was allegedly changed to my current address, and i was told a check would be sent to me. later in the day i get an email confirming a check was sent to me......at my 5 year old address. i might as well have talked to a cantaloupe for an hour and a half.
regions bank used to be a great bank before they became a behemoth.
don't get a credit card from them.not worth the aggravation.12f34163 review #378841
You may also like
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "i really believe should make money in these tough times we live in BT THIS BANK is ridiculous. ii am paying off my balance and calling the incp general!....simply a..."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- "On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee. I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car...."