Regions Bank - REWARDS PROGRAM
the customer service folks at regions rewards program are totally inept.i wanted to get cash back from the points i was accruing from my credit card, but for some reason they suddenly only had my address from 5 years ago.
after speaking with 2 customer reps (which took about an hour in which the hold time took up most of the period), and getting no where, I asked to speak to their supervisor (doug #50745 - all customer reps have ids, which is a good means of tracking your process). after about 20 minutes my address was allegedly changed to my current address, and i was told a check would be sent to me. later in the day i get an email confirming a check was sent to me......at my 5 year old address. i might as well have talked to a cantaloupe for an hour and a half.
regions bank used to be a great bank before they became a behemoth.
don't get a credit card from them.not worth the aggravation.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I deposited $100 at the Oakland Chinatown HSBC ATM. I took a little long to gather the 5 twenty dollar bills, when I finally put the cash in the slot,..."
- "In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars. Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims. Flagstar was cited..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."
- "I ordered a formal dress for my daughter's Junior/Senior Prom. The dress is gorgeous, it is Navy Blue with a beaded cream color neckline that swoops up and buttons on..."
- "I bought a lot of phones here. Everything was great. Fast delivery times and excellent support. There was no such that the detained would be sent or received until a..."