Regions Bank - REWARDS PROGRAM
the customer service folks at regions rewards program are totally inept.i wanted to get cash back from the points i was accruing from my credit card, but for some reason they suddenly only had my address from 5 years ago.
after speaking with 2 customer reps (which took about an hour in which the hold time took up most of the period), and getting no where, I asked to speak to their supervisor (doug #50745 - all customer reps have ids, which is a good means of tracking your process). after about 20 minutes my address was allegedly changed to my current address, and i was told a check would be sent to me. later in the day i get an email confirming a check was sent to me......at my 5 year old address. i might as well have talked to a cantaloupe for an hour and a half.
regions bank used to be a great bank before they became a behemoth.
don't get a credit card from them.not worth the aggravation.review #378841
You may also like
- "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...."
- "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "The SAME INCIDENT happened with me... On 06/25/15.. Lost my job due to downsizing. I have NEVER been late on payment (besides one time by a week). I called to..."
- "Description, Picture and Q&A on Walmart Marketplace all related that table came with 4 chairs. I called Walmart and associate agreed that it should come with chairs. I only received..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."